- Walk through the Casino’s (The Cosmopolitan, Paris, The Tropicana, and The Wynn are my favorites)
- Visit the Hoover Dam
- Reserve a cabana, chair, or lily pad and dance under the sun at a pool party – my favorites are the pool party at The Palm (off the strip but totally worth it) and the pool at The Flamingo
- Visit the Grand Canyon – you can find great deals on sites like; Livingsocial, Groupon, Viator, and Pink Jeep Tours
- Go on an ATV Adventure
- Go on a party bus tour or club crawl – it’s a great way to meet new people and enjoy the Vegas Nightlife without spending lots of money. I purchased a party bus tour from $29 and a club crawl for $59 from Living Social. We had VIP entry into the clubs, drink tickets, and stopped by the Vegas sign for a group picture with new friends.
- Go Sky Diving
- Indulge in a an amazing lunch or dinner - Allegro at The Wynn, Aquaknox at The Venetian, and Hugo’s Cellar at The Four Queens are some of my favs because both the service and the food is amazing!
- Run the strip at night during the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon – held every year in November
- Take the Monorail
- Go go-kart racing
- Ride the New York New York Roller Coaster and the Stratosphere – if you’re in the military be sure to ask for your military discount to get half off your entry
- Use the bathroom – should you find yourself at Mix Bar and Lounge. You’ll have one of the most amazing view of the strip from the 64th floor with floor to ceiling glass windows throughout the lounge, and even in the bathroom stalls.
- Pick yourself up a nice frosty beverage from Diablo and stroll the strip – there’s usually someone standing outside handing out 2 for 1 coupons
- Use the ATM’s in the casinos, the fees are ridiculous. ATM’s are available at banks off the strip, and at CVS and Walgreens on the strip
- Eat at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House in the MGM Grand – the service is awful and the food is subpar
- Try to hail a cab on the street – Nevada Taxicab Authority has strict regulations that instruct cabs to only pick up from designated taxi stands: generally, the pickup areas at the entrances to casinos and restaurants.
- Prepay for show tickets, you will definitely get them cheaper on the strip or from you hotel when you arrive
Have you ever been to Vegas? What are you favorite things to do when you’re there?
Until Next Time! -AGT